masquerade cbotb

Thursday 3 May 2012

Wedding wishes


One with more light and the one below with less (no flash) still unsure which looks better. Made this no stamping wedding card to go with a Wedding Album.  MIL requested for rellies so away I went, I was very pleased how this turned out. The hearts are cut using x-cut dies and some card that I got from Simonsays stamp one of their monthly kits.
The flowers are from my stash as is the beige button and silver cross charm.  I attached using some True Hemp from Hemptique and used some muted green brads to attach the marriage sentiment which is on vellum.


Thanks for looking

Heidi x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Heidi, so elegant and pretty, love the papers and style.. both photos look very good I think :D xxx

coops said...

stunning card heidi.gorgeous pretty design and colours :D

xx coops xx