masquerade cbotb

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Squiggles Miss Evie Flowers Last day at special price

I have made this lovely 6 x 6 journal for my daughter to record her first impressions etc when she goes to high school in August.  The image is on sale for one more day at www.squigglestamps.com. Each wednesday on the Squiggles Facebook Page there is a stamp of the week, pop over and hit the Big like button and then stop off at the shop and get your cut price image.
There are also some brilliant JUBILEE FREEBIES coming very soon that you can get your hands on. Don't miss out!!

I have used some gorgeous Stampin up DPs and ribbons, my large flower x cut punch some pretty flower gems from my stash and some ribbons from my win at stampalot back in march. (still saying thankyou cos it was a superb package of fun) 

It was such a lovely day when I took these photos, its now all gloomy out there:(
Challenges
Pink Gem Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Thanks so much for popping by,
Heidi x


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Heidi, This is just amazing, xx

Lalo said...

Beautiful Heidi!!! It does look like a lovely day there too!!!

xxxtglxxx said...

What a lovely idea for your daughter! :) This is really fun and funky!

hugs

xxalisonxx