masquerade cbotb

Friday 11 May 2012

Forever Friends New Baby Card Sooo Cute!!

So so cute, I love Forever Friends, don't use them enough!!
I have coloured with my promarkers and whispers pens.
I used some freebie papers and also a couple of squares of SU Dp. The lace is from my stash as is the large brad.  I used a scrap of SU ribbon in pear pizzazz and a vellum sticker. 
Using scraps of other freebie papers from the same set and also a little of the left over SU Dp i punched out various size flowers using my x-cut punches. The large flowers I fixed together with a brad, then wetted and scrunched up gently.  Then putting them into the shapes I wanted I popped them on a radiator for a wee while to dry. Voila! C'est magnifique! 
Actually remembered to take a photo of the inside this time! 
Challenges
Stampin for the weekend - Blog Hop and layers challenge
Belli challenge 143 - Baby/New Arrival
Polkadoodle Challenges - Monochromatic Shades
Pixies Snippet Challenge no 19 (I've brought some dolly mixtures with me today)


thanks so much for looking in.
Heidi x



11 comments:

Di said...

Oh wow Heidi - this is just perfect! Love the flowers you made, 'certainment magnifique'!!! Great colour combo too.

Ah, Dolly Mixtures, they bring back memories - mind you don't get killed in the rush :)

Di
xx

jenny said...

Beautiful card Heidi......you've been busy :)
Love the peachy tones and your colouring is fab x

Jenny xx

coops said...

so gorgeou heidi.stunning sweet bear and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Shell said...

Totally gorjuss hun, I love the flowers, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Diane Louise J said...

Cute baby card, lovely colour scheme and the handmade flowers are lovely. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Flowers' Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you next time.
Diane x

StephC said...

Lovely card! The image is adorable. So glad you joined us at the Creative Belli challenge!

Wattage said...

What a sweet baby card - love the peach colour, don't see that very often. Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends challenge, Lisa (DT) x

Mrs A. said...

Move over every body. Clear a path, did someone mentions dolly mixtures??? Great card by the way. Hugs Mrs A.

paige said...

cute image and lovely colors! So happy you joined us at Creative Belli!

Bernie said...

C'est magnifique indeed! Superb coloring and color combo! Adorable image.
Hugs

Patricia Chalas said...

very cute card!
thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles!